The Annual Selma Swap Sponsored by the Reedley Blossom Trail A'sThe seventh annual Selma Swap is on it's way, March 1, 2014! The Reedley Blossom Trail A’s started this event in 2006 and have made it an annual event. It will be held every year during the first weekend in March. It is located at Highway 99 and Mountain View Avenue in Selma, with an easy on and off highway exit.
- Friday: Set-up and check-in Friday, Feb. 28 from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Gates open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Admission Adults: $5 at the gate
- Children: Ages 12 and under admitted free when
accompanied by an adult.
Hours of operation
For your convenience, we have an ATM in the office. We also have regular and wheelchair accessible bathrooms.
We will also have a variety of excellent concessions, including catering stands, mouth-watering BBQ, hamburgers and fries, and a multitude of savory ethnic foods, along with your favorite cold drinks.
- Controlled substances
- Dogs (service dogs accepted)